Independence Day schedule: Nearby parades, fireworks and more
Barrington’s Independence Day parade will be at 6:30 p.m. July 3, highlighted by the Camden High School Marching Band. The borough’s fireworks display is scheduled for 9:30 p.m. at Woodland School. Weather forecasts Monday warned of thunderstorms after 8 p.m. Tuesday; but updated forecasts call for a partly cloudy evening with a 20 percent chance of rain.
Other nearby fireworks, according to local media:
- Haddon Township: Fireworks at the Haddon Township High School, July 3 dusk
- Haddonfield: Fireworks at Haddonfield Memorial High School, July 3 dusk
- Philadelphia: City fireworks are scheduled for July 4, along with hours of festivities leading up to them.
Other nearby parades, according to local media:
- Audubon: Parade and festivities starting at 8:30 a.m. July 4 at Amherst Road
- Bellmawr: Parade starting at 9 a.m. July 4 at Municipal Parking Lot.
- Haddon Heights: Parade at 9 a.m. July 4 at Station and Third Avenues.
- Haddonfield: Parade at 10 a.m. July 4 on Kings Highway.
- Magnolia: Parade and fair at 10 a.m. July 4 at St. Gregory Church.
- Runnemede: Parade at 1 p.m. July 4 on Black Horse Pike.